- About Us
- Facts & Figures
Investors’ Agenda of Priority Points
Our program to increase entrepreneurial activity and foreign investment in the Netherlands
- Key to an ongoing dialogue with government, employer organizations, legislators, labor unions and others.
- The issues raised have been distilled from concerns expressed by our members - business leaders and practitioners who are daily faced with investment challenges.
- The solutions proposed are born out of maximizing the economic benefit to business and society as a whole - more investment, more labor participation and enhancement of productive capacity.
- 2012 Investors' Agenda of Priority Points
- The 2012 Priority Points for a Stronger Netherlands - AmCham Needs YOUR Input!
- 2010 Investors' Agenda of Priority Points
- Netherlands Investment Climate Survey AmCham - Results.
- Kick-off session Investors' Agenda 2010 (October 2009)