- About Us
- Facts & Figures
The Chamber and its members are a valuable resource for US-Netherlands trade information and development through its numerous publications. All members receive and often contribute to the following specialized publications:
AmCham Membership Directory
Updated and published every year.
- A publication offering an overview of about 400 member companies in the Chamber as well as additional information on the Chamber itself and useful additional contacts.
- AmCham News has printed and digital versions. The printed edition appears quarterly (March/April, June/July, September and December) and is delivered to all members and selected contacts of the Chamber.
- Provides vital and up-to-date information about current events affecting members.
- Includes information about new members that is of special interest to those seeking new contacts in industry.
- Recent financial statements and annual reports of the American Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands of previous years.
Investors' Agenda of Priority Points
Our program to increase entrepreneurial activity and foreign investment in the Netherlands
- Key to an ongoing dialogue with government, employer organizations, legislators, labor unions and others.
- The issues raised have been distilled from concerns expressed by our members - business leaders and practitioners who are daily faced with investment challenges.
- The solutions proposed are born out of maximizing the economic benefit to business and society as a whole - more investment, more labor participation and enhancement of productive capacity.
Online Articles Archive
- A collection of previously published newsletter articles and newsitems.
- Articles and reports by partners of the Chamber.
- A downloadable version of the AmCham Statutes.