- About Us
- Facts & Figures
US Embassy News
This page is reserved for messages from the US Embassy to our Members.
- Short profile of Chargé d' Affaires a.i. Ned Nolan.
- Short profile of US Consul General Randy Berry.
Traveling from the Netherlands to the US? Register via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). Dutch citizens are required to apply at least 72 hrs. before boarding! Get more info here, or go directly to the ESTA registration page.
- Who are we and what can we do for you?
The U.S. Commercial Service at the American Embassy in The Hague is part of a global network of trade specialists dedicated to supporting U.S. commercial interests around the world. We offer comprehensive export promotion assistance through a variety of programs and services. We can help you identify potential business partners, obtain valuable market intelligence, and launch your company into the dynamic Dutch marketplace.
Globally, the U.S. Commercial Service can:
- Counsel U.S. companies on market opportunities, regulations and methods of doing business in foreign countries;
- Provide assistance in locating agents, distributors and other types of business partners;
- Conduct market research targeted to the needs of U.S. companies
support trade missions, trade shows and seminars to promote the sale of U.S. products and services;
- Identify major projects and support U.S. companies bidding on projects in foreign countries.
U.S. companies interested in setting up a business in the Netherlands are often looking for assistance. Are you a professional service provider that can offer value added services to U.S. companies? You are invited to publish your company profile on the U.S. Commercial Service website. Read more...
The Advocacy Center is a division of the United States Government that is dedicated to helping U.S. exporters level the playing field when it comes to dealing with foreign governments. The Advocacy Center primarily uses three strategies when dealing with situations where advocacy is needed. These include assistance at meetings, working with companies to clear up lines of communication and helping U.S. companies with crediting issues. Read more...
- Invest in America
The United States unequivocally supports foreign direct investment, and provides foreign investors fair, equitable, and nondiscriminatory treatment as a matter of policy, law, and practice. Read more...
- Commercial News USA
A bi-monthly publication showcased American-Made products and services by the U.S. Commercial Service. Always find the latest issue here...
- Stageplaatsen bij de Handelsafdeling van de Amerikaanse Ambassade. Lees verder...