- About Us
- Facts & Figures
AmCham Young Professionals is a group of pro-active, high potential and highly motivated individuals with a minimum of approximately five years of working experience, in an age-range of about 25-35 years, in their (international) careers at member companies of the American Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands and similarly aligned organizations. Together, the AmCham and the Young Professionals group strive towards the reinforcement of a common cultural and economic heritage between the United States and the Netherlands.
Statement of intent:
- Create a dynamic social network for young professionals involved in transatlantic relations.
- Provide a forum for discussion on topical issues in hard and social sciences, culture and humanities.
- Lay stepping stones for active involvement in concrete projects that are inspired by our discussions.
We will be hosting a series of social events throughout this year, providing a fun and casual forum for young professionals in the Netherlands to come together and discuss issues unique to them.
The annual contribution for AmCham Young Professionals in 2013 will be 60€ (ex VAT)* which gives acces to all YP events. Registered Young Professionals can subscribe here for 2013. If you are not registered yet, you are requested to get in touch with the Chamber first: firstname.lastname@example.org.
AmCham Young Professionals - Subscription Policy
- An annual contribution of 60€* will allow you to participate in AmCham Young Professionals events.
- Once you have been registered by AmCham, you can pay online: please go here.
- AmCham events are only open to those who have registered and have paid the annual contribution. This also applies to your guest(s). If you registered for an event but did not pay the contribution, you may be asked to pay at the door.
* This rate is ex VAT and valid for 2013 only.
Please be sure to check the calendar for updates on events!
AmCham Young Professionals Committee:
Mark van Casteren, Loyens & Loeff
Senior Committee Members:
Enrico Gräber, Merrill Lynch International Bank Limited
Shana Laurie de Hernandez, PwC
Imke van den Heuvel, JPMorgan Chase Bank
Elke Roelant, Senior Business Manager at AmCham
Committee Meeting in 2013:
YP 31 - Tuesday, January 22, 2013
YP 32 - Tuesday, April 16, 2013
YP 33 - Tuesday, May 28, 2013
YP 34 - Tuesday, September 10, 2013
YP 35 - Tuesday, October 22, 2013
YP 36 - Tuesday, December 3, 2013
To get a taste of past Young Professionals events, please visit this page or visit the photo gallery. To find out more about joining our events or if you wish to make a proposal for a future event yourself, please email us at the following address: email@example.com
We look forward to your input!