The Chamber's Standing Committees provide the vital intelligence the Chamber needs to best represent the Dutch-American business community. By drawing on the experience of its Standing Committees - and its membership at large - the Chamber has been able to render a unique service to the American-Netherlands business community in giving guidance in areas such as taxation, the labor market and legal issues, and in bringing the concerns of its members to the attention of appropriate bodies on both sides of the Atlantic. Composed of experts in their field, these Committees:
- Monitor issues that may affect American-Dutch business relations and member companies
- Initiate and prepare positions on these issues as necessary
- Inform the membership of developments through seminars and publications.
More than 130 committed individuals from the membership serve the Chamber and its membership by their Committee and Board activities.
Current Standing Committees:
- Tax Committee
- Legal Committee
- People Platform
- Diversity Committee
- Young Professionals Committee
- Rotterdam Chapter Committee
- Pharmaceutical Committee
- Nominations Committee